Effect Decks (Contest)

wesleypeterson

This contest is starting because, in my opinion, Konami is making really DUMB, and yes I said it, DUMB cards now. Back in the day of original Yugioh, we had awesome Chaos combos, and strategies that were so well played, it made your mind boggle. So, in a nut shell, I want to see that again. Not cool, groovy, hip card names like "Elemental Hero Grassman Neos!" that people think are cool, but have lame effects. I want to see strategy, a revolution in dueling. Combos and staples, things that WILL win, not just "Well, I would have won if I drew my H Hero Soul!". Decks that WILL win.

This means, yes, its a deck, and it must have the minimum 40 cards. Not 32, or 4, but 40 or more.(Yes, this means you can have multiples of the same card haha) This will be a monthly contest, and will end May 1st. This means, you have the rest of April to figure out you really good strategies, and build them. Prizes will be as follows:

1st - 3 Reps+Avatar+Signature+Card

2nd - 2 Reps+Avatar+Card

3rd - 1 Rep+avatar

I know, I know, I can't say 100% correct grammar, but PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! Try to spell Card right! Not Kard. (please tell me if I am missing something in this post, cause I have a droned feeling I am...)

Archived