Light Lord Beast Wolf Vs. Reasoning

ok, if you dont know what beast wold does, ill share.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to your Graveyard, Special Summon this card.

Okay, now im sure we all know what reasoning does. But just in case.

Your opponent declares a monster Level. Then pick up cards from the top of your Deck until a monster that can be Normal Summoned is picked up. If that monster is the same Level as the one declared by your opponent, send all picked up cards to the Graveyard. If not, Special Summon the picked up monster and send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.

Okay now we all know that the cards picked up are not drawn, SO even if my opponent calls "4" and I pick up and reveal Beast Wolf, will beast wolf be special summoned by his own effect, thus being the first monster GUARANTEED to come to the field by reasoning (in theory)?

My Ranting: wow' date=' like omg like i didnt already say that it could be used in nomi dad, overdragon decks as a beatstick.

and not only that reasoning will skip it and the chain will continue

[/quote']

Even after it skips it and reasoning continues, up to the point where it does find a monster normal summon willing, will this special summon itself after reasoning resolves?

Also, forgive all my posts or topics that already go over things, im too busy working to check this forum page by page, and the search isnt all that helpful.

Archived