Quantum Cube

◇ Void ◇

6eErqNC.png?1

[Normal Spell]

Tribute 1 Level or Rank 7 and higher monster you control: Excavate a number of cards from the top of your deck equal to the Tributed monster's Level or Rank, and if a non-Monster Card is excavated, banish it. If you draw any Monster Cards, reveal them; They cannot be Normal or Special Summoned, activate their effects, and are banished during the End Phase. Immediately after this effect resolves, Fusion Summon, Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon 1 Monster in your Extra Deck, using cards in your hand revealed by this card’s effect (You do not use ‘Polymerization’). The monster’s Special Summon cannot be negated, and cannot activate its effect this turn. You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate 1 "Quantum Cube" per turn.

[Credits]

Custom Artwork: Void

Source Materials for Custom Artwork: Quantum Cube by Dyunasumon

Card Template: Series 9 Proxy by Grezar

Card Holographic: Foil Texture by SlackerMagician

As I have no real knowledge of the metagame still (I know, working on that), I find this card to be strangely good.

Getting rid of a high level card to potentially summon a beast of a monster from the extra deck it quite a cool idea. I can see this working well with Chimeratech, as if you only run Machine-Types in the deck, you can fusion summon that monster with at least 3 or 4 monsters.

However, milling around a fifth to a quarter of your deck is very risky, so this would have to be an end-game card, and if the opponent has a hard-counter to the monster you play (especially since it's effects can't activate), you could just demolish yourself quite easily.

All round, cool card man. I like it a lot.

Archived