Protesters

Today, I reveal my first "double battle" trainer sprite. These are protesters, something requested of APT. I have two renditions. The first is my original design. The second is the design after APT tampered with it. The second will be inserted into the rom hack, which is something I can agree with.

Protesters_zpsaky9jnml.png

Protesters%20Miracle%20APT%20Collab_zpsy

As for the sprite designs, each version has it's unique spice and quality, the first one is more dignified, for me, without any elements that really "Stand Out" and contrasting each other, and the sleek dark clothing is nice indeed, but the issue with this one is that the protest sign is a bit too small in size and does not communicatively tell people their "Protest" characteristics, and the long swaying garment on the right is a bit off....

The second design stands out greatly, since there is a wide contrast between white and green, making it more noticeable, with the signature "Hate Sign", thus more effective for communicating and the garment stacks up better, but the position of the sign and it's supporting stick is  off, considering it's position should be titled if held diagonally, imagination plays....

Regardless of that, nice job making your decent sprites.....never give up till the end....

As for the sprite designs, each version has it's unique spice and quality, the first one is more dignified, for me, without any elements that really "Stand Out" and contrasting each other, and the sleek dark clothing is nice indeed, but the issue with this one is that the protest sign is a bit too small in size and does not communicatively tell people their "Protest" characteristics, and the long swaying garment on the right is a bit off....

The second design stands out greatly, since there is a wide contrast between white and green, making it more noticeable, with the signature "Hate Sign", thus more effective for communicating and the garment stacks up better, but the position of the sign and it's supporting stick is  off, considering it's position should be titled if held diagonally, imagination plays....

Regardless of that, nice job making your decent sprites.....never give up till the end....

Thx m8. I fixed the issue, though I won't post that version here since it's just a small edit. I'll let APT know that I fixed it.

Archived