Dark Monster Contest

HeroKing3

heh...I'll enter with this card...

2elrp5c.jpg

When this card is Summoned (including Normal Summoned and Special Summoned) all face-up monster cards on your side of the field and Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 monster card with "Corruption" in the name from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon on the turn this card's effect is activated. If you have already Normal Summoned during this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect.

Guess I'll try this contest. Here is my entry:

36911jx2.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Pay 2000 Life Points to draw 1 card.

-Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Then, destroy this card.

-Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

Original pic credit: arzuza

Pic edit credit: kizzi

Here is my card: Credit for the ppicture goes to maxarkes from deviantart.

20fym9g.jpg

Card lore: 1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck, select and activate 1 of the following effects depending on the amount of non-Tuner Monsters used to Special Summon this card: 1 or more: This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards this turn. 2 or more: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle this turn, remove that monster from play. 3 or more: When this card inflict Battle Damage to an opponent's Life Points this turn, send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the non-Tuner Monsters used to Special Summon this card.

Archived