Attorney

MiracleGhost47

The design is quite kicking! The fur coat definitely match up with a cool personality, and the jeans pairs up well, the determined look in his face definitely makes up for an attorney, and the color scheme is nice, with simple but blending colors

I suggest he should use Dark type Fakemons, since law is usually tied with various political activities which ends up in the dark.. 

I like it. Though it almost feels too casual looking to be an attorney.

As for what kinds of mons it uses. Maybe things with attacks that prevent the opponent from doing things (Like confusion and sleep moves and flinching moves)

OBJECTION!

OVERRULED!

You used that reference incorrectly. You're supposed to say it at the start of the sentence. XD 

Anyway, the key word there is "almost". If you think it's worth editing, I'll see what I can do, but it does technically pass the formality test.

Way to think outside the box! I'll be sure to let APT know. Glad you like it. 

OVERRULED!

You used that reference incorrectly. You're supposed to say it at the start of the sentence. XD 

Anyway, the key word there is "almost". If you think it's worth editing, I'll see what I can do, but it does technically pass the formality test.

Way to think outside the box! I'll be sure to let APT know. Glad you like it. 

Yeah maybe try another version and see if it looks better more formal?

And yay!

The design is quite kicking! The fur coat definitely match up with a cool personality, and the jeans pairs up well, the determined look in his face definitely makes up for an attorney, and the color scheme is nice, with simple but blending colors

I suggest he should use Dark type Fakemons, since law is usually tied with various political activities which ends up in the dark.. 

I made some edits according to Cow's recommendation. I think it looks better now. What about you?

Also, don't forget to see my Spikey/Ocsail animation! ^^

TAKE THAT!

I manged to make him look older, and I changed his skinny jeans to a nice, formal black. This evidence proves that he's now more than formal enough to be an attorney. 

Attorney%20V2_zpshbo7bblh.png

Well, personally, I'd liked the first version better, since it is more cool and casual for an attorney, but the second version has another shining point, it's age and gesture is more formidable and serious, like a real characteristic of an attorney, and the eyes are more smooth and strong, color scheme is fine, but the black trousers adds formality to it....

Archived