Poke...WTF?

Screw you' date=' we need a Pokemon Card Maker...I want to make awesome Pokemon Cards. >>

[/quote']

POKEMANZ FAIL.

LESS 5 YEAR-OLD.

Pokemon are cooler than you bone head but somebody should create a site for them too.

Screw you' date=' we need a Pokemon Card Maker...I want to make awesome Pokemon Cards. >>

[/quote']

POKEMANZ FAIL.

LESS 5 YEAR-OLD.

Q4E.

Just making a notice.

I know Pokesplices are really vague, and that they barely count as sprite making (only sprite editing, which is, at least, above sprite recoloring), and even I consider some of them as abominations, but you can't prohibit people from making them if so many people like it. Making it illegal could result into increasing the already high hate levels in this place, when people start mass-negrepping someone for making a pokesplice and putting it on the showcase forum.

Although it looks as a desperate measure, maybe a well-placed Sticky thread could solve the problem (which also would make people go all "NOOB. THERE'S A THREAD FOR THIS. GO TO HELL", but it should be seen lest often, and probably just once per pokesplice maker)

I just say, there's nothing illegal of making them, just being blatantly annoying and unoriginal. But it's not your everyday meatspin or anything like that.

Just making a notice.

#1I know Pokesplices are really vague' date=' and that they barely count as sprite making (only sprite editing, which is, at least, above sprite recoloring), and even I consider some of them as abominations, but you can't prohibit people from making them if so many people like it. Making it illegal could result into increasing the already high hate levels in this place, when people start mass-negrepping someone for making a pokesplice and putting it on the showcase forum.

[i']#2[/i]Although it looks as a desperate measure, maybe a well-placed Sticky thread could solve the problem (which also would make people go all "NOOB. THERE'S A THREAD FOR THIS. GO TO HELL", but it should be seen lest often, and probably just once per pokesplice maker)

#3I just say, there's nothing illegal of making them, just being blatantly annoying and unoriginal. But it's not your everyday meatspin or anything like that.

I have no idea what you said with your big words like Know or once but because of these big words i support you completley but not #2 then constant negs to this already high of Neg world

[align=center]Stfu Sanji.

By your logic, this site should only be about YGO, and not about anything else, that means deleting General, Graphic Design, and all that other stuff in between. The site is Yugioh Card Maker. It's a site to create cards. The forum on the other hand, isn't just for that anymore, it's grown more popular, and so things have just started to accelerate. This isn't all about Yu-Gi-Oh anymore. There are people who post on the forums and never make cards or play YGO at all.

You're the first one to say that everyone has no life and that everyone know is a noob, and yet, at least they don't complain and rant about what people with "no life" do. If you had a "life" you wouldn't care, and would leave.

Obviously, you're not cut out to be a moderator, and you just can't handle the pressure. Just stop complaining about putting everyone down, that's probably not the best way to moderate a forum, pissing people off so they all eventually hate you. Just be friendly, help people, edit posts, edit signatures and crap. Don't blame other people for everything that has gone wrong here.[/align]

[align=center]Stfu Sanji.

By your logic' date=' this site should only be about YGO, and not about anything else, that means deleting General, Graphic Design, and all that other stuff in between. The site is Yugioh Card Maker. It's a site to create cards. The forum on the other hand, isn't just for that anymore, it's grown more popular, and so things have just started to accelerate. This isn't all about Yu-Gi-Oh anymore. There are people who post on the forums and never make cards or play YGO at all.

You're the first one to say that everyone has no life and that everyone know is a noob, and yet, at least they don't complain and rant about what people with "no life" do. If you had a "life" you wouldn't care, and would leave.

Obviously, you're not cut out to be a moderator, and you just can't handle the pressure. Just stop complaining about putting everyone down, that's probably not the best way to moderate a forum, pissing people off so they all eventually hate you. Just be friendly, help people, edit posts, edit signatures and crap. Don't blame other people for everything that has gone wrong here.[/align']

You good sir, STFU. I never said that at all...it just seems weird when you can post Pokemon on a Pokemon site...>> Rs you have become so low and to start insulting someone you called a friend, I'm not complaining, I can handle the pressure I'm just saying why are people posting Pokemon splicing and such when other sites deal with it? Just STFU dude and stop complaining.

Archived