Comment on Target's Bathroom Policy

Arctic55

Here is a Youtube comment I found while looking for some quality comments: http://prntscr.com/bt3z1a
[spoiler=In Case You Can't Read the Image]

"This bathroom issue is pure stupidity.. 'ooh, i identify as a woman trapped as a man. i should have the freedom to pee standing up in womans restroom with little girls'

Get the F outta here with that bullshit. It aint about rights, its about special treatment.

So whats going to happen when people start coming out that they identify as a certain animal & feel they should have the freedom to piss or s*** out in public. We give them that special treatment too so we dont hurt their feelings?? America isnt 'making a change', theyre not "making equal rights"... its becoming pushover for special treatments cause we live in a generation thats not about equality but being butthurt when things dont go your way cause of structure."

Just gonna drop that here.

You know what's gonna happen if a trans woman goes to use the bathroom?

She's gonna walk in and she's gonna take her piss then she's gonna wash her hands and leave. That's all. If there's any trouble, it's gonna be because someone else somehow figures out she's trans and starts jabroniing.

Also, "'ooh, i identify as a woman trapped as a man. i should have the freedom to pee standing up in womans restroom with little girls'" this is incredibly stupid tbh. As a side note, too, a comment from some random jabroni on YouTube is generally not a good conversation starter.

idk about that, you swore twice, so it seems to have struck a nerve.

That's because I swear all the time, even when I'm just talking normally. I'm not saying this is a bad topic for discussion (although I doubt you'll get much disagreement on this site), I'm just saying starting it off with some YouTube comment nobody is pretty meh.

And like I said, that's just a side note. The discussion itself is fine.

Well, I was attempting to try out a new style of posting, like an off hands approach.  But apparently, that doesn't work.  Good to know.  Sorry for wasting your time folks.

As this posting experiment was a complete failure, I'm gonna ask if a mod can lock it.

Archived