Undertale Cards (Commission/Request/Etc.)

leafbladie

Okay, so I finished making this huge project of Undertale cards, 67 cards in total, here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/354960-undertale-archetype-67-cards/

Anyway, I'm thinking about printing them out, and possibly scripting them in YGOPro, but first I would need to get good card art. Originally I asked WalkingMelons if she'd let me us her art for them, and she obliged, however she hasn't drawn enough art to cover all the necessary cards. So I was wondering if anyone here had a similar art style, could point me to anyone who has a similar art style, or point me to a larger gallery of Undertale pictures from an artist I can ask permission from if I could use their images for this large project of mine. I'd consider paying if it became necessary, anywhere from $350 to even more if it's necessary, the images only need to be big enough to fit on the card (244x248). Here's a sample of what her art looks like:

SBCELRl.jpg

If you have your own style that you feel is also good, I'd be willing to take a look at that too, just requesting this style as I already have about 15 or so pictures from it, and it'd cut down on cost if I could use them.

Archived