WArrior contest

faker113

The title says it all.

I want YOU to post up to 5 warrior monsters, tow of which must be effect monsters.....YA DIGG?!?!?!?!

lolz

prizes

1st- 20 pts and 3 reps

2nd- 15 pts and 2 reps

3rd- 10 points and 1 rep

4th- 5 points

5th- honorable mention

Rubric ( out of 25 points)

OCG-10

Originality-5

Picture- 5

Awesomeness- 5

if its not your idea- you are disqualified ( thats not cool to steal ideas)

End date: May 1 2008

Have at it then !!

here's two of my cards. I'll add more hopefully... trying to max out my chances here :)

I think they're pretty original...

Celestial Crusader

celestialcrusadercard.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase, "Celestial Crusader" can declare an attack. When "Celestial Crusader" declares an attack during the Standby Phase, follow the same steps as though the attack were conducted during the Battle Phase. If this effect is activated, skip your next Main Phase 1 and 2.

Demonic Crusader

demoniccrusadercard.jpg

Effect: During your End Phase, "Demonic Crusader" can declare an attack. When "Demonic Crusader" declares an attack during the End Phase, follow the same steps as though the attack were conducted during the Battle Phase. If this effect is activated, skip your next Draw Phase, and Main Phase 1 and 2.

Picture Credit: JAE created both of these pictures

ART DONE BY http://maxarkes.deviantart.com/

[align=center]

Gray Allkaner, Dark Shadow Chainer

55355zy9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Thiantwale Thunder". Each time a card is Special Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 200. Each time any card's ATK is increased, increase this card's ATK by 200. This card's ATK can only be increased by 400 in one turn.

[/align]

1 is allowed?

I'm making five cards which all go together. Some have really long effects which are written next to them. Ok?

GreatSwordmanTheSnakeWarrior.jpgWhen you summon this card you can activate one of the following effects is the needed cards are on the field:

-1 monster with Great Swordsman in it's name, summon a warrior monster with 1000 attack or less from your deck to your field.

-Two monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, decrease the attack and defense of a monster on the field by 2000.

-Three monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, add a magic/trap card to your hand but you have to show it to your opponent.

-4 monsters with Great Swordsman in it's name, destroy a magic/trap card on the field.

-5 monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, destroy a monster on the field.

GreatSwordsmanTheImmuneSwordsman.jpg

GreatSwordsmanTheGoldenShaman.jpg

GreatSwordsmanTwinSword.jpg

GreatSwordsmanCommanderLaserSword.jpgWhen you summon this card you can get all cards in your deck that include Great Swordsman in their name and add them to your hand. As long as this card is on the field there is no card limit in the hand. This effect affects both players. As long as this card is on the field all monsters thet include Great Swordsman in their name gain 1000 attack points (not including this card). All monsters on the field which are not type Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Warrior are automatically destroyed when this card is summoned. As long as this card is on the field, no monster that is not Beast, Warrior-Beast, or Warrior can be summoned to the field.

I do not own the artwork. It's from deviantart by these users:

wulfiesacolyte

lukedenby

NeoCerberusX

AunShova

Treasure-Hunter

69254sy3.jpg

69254wg5.jpg

69254go8.jpg

69254ti3.jpg

69254lx0.jpg

Here is my entry. I hope I did well these are my first cards as well.

OCG- 7

Originality-5

Picture- 4

Awsomeness-3

19/25 not bad, since these are ur first cards. if u look on the tutorials page, there should be someocg things to lok at, just so u have a good idea of what the effects should be written as

here's two of my cards. I'll add more hopefully... trying to max out my chances here :)

I think they're pretty original...

Celestial Crusader

celestialcrusadercard.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase' date=' "Celestial Crusader" can declare an attack. When "Celestial Crusader" declares an attack during the Standby Phase, follow the same steps as though the attack were conducted during the Battle Phase. If this effect is activated, skip your next Main Phase 1 and 2.

[b']Demonic Crusader[/b]

demoniccrusadercard.jpg

Effect: During your End Phase, "Demonic Crusader" can declare an attack. When "Demonic Crusader" declares an attack during the End Phase, follow the same steps as though the attack were conducted during the Battle Phase. If this effect is activated, skip your next Draw Phase, and Main Phase 1 and 2.

Picture Credit: JAE created both of these pictures

U have a good score so far for the cards uve posted already

OCG- 10

Picture- 5

Originality- 5 very interesting effects

Awesomeness- 5 nice pics, cool effects

What kind of set will these cards be in, What tyoe if strategy?

Archived