Gatewatch Triumph (written)

heraldry_lord

Gatewatch Triumph

Mana Cost: {W}{U}{B}{R}{G}

Enchantment

At the beginning of your precombat main phase, for each planeswalker you control, add one mana of any of that planeswalker's colors to your mana pool, or add {C} to your mana pool if that planeswalker is colorless.

At the beginning of your end step, you win the game if you control a Gideon, Jace, Liliana, Chandra and Nissa planeswalker.

Under the current rules, a colorless planeswalker would produce no mana, not colorless mana. If you want the card to produce colorless mana in that situation, it has to be actually written in the ability and not as reminder text.

I'm not entirely sure about the wording on the second ability, but it's probably fine.

The card itself seems quite cool and fitting. Gathering and protecting planeswalkers are both difficult tasks, helping to balance out the first ability. Overall it seems reasonably powerful.

Under the current rules, a colorless planeswalker would produce no mana, not colorless mana. If you want the card to produce colorless mana in that situation, it has to be actually written in the ability and not as reminder text.

I'm not entirely sure about the wording on the second ability, but it's probably fine.

The card itself seems quite cool and fitting. Gathering and protecting planeswalkers are both difficult tasks, helping to balance out the first ability. Overall it seems reasonably powerful.

Is the wording for the first ability alright now?

Also thanks for the compliment and the post in general.

I find it interesting that of the threads I put in this section today, this is the one that gets a comment.

Is it because this one is the most interesting?

Anything Gatewatch warrants a visit from me. Also I just happened to be on around the time that this was in the recent topics bar on the front page.

Archived