Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Astro Dude

What do you get if you use Polymerization on Idolm@ster, Persona, and Fire Emblem, you get Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE of course. Man I have had some fun with this game. It's a great blend of social interaction that Persona is known for, with Fire Emblem elements like the weapon triangle for attacking.

Players assume the role of Itsuki Aoi, a high school third year who went to meet up with his childhood friend Tsubasa Oribe, at an audition pageant, when suddenly, monsters who remind us of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Be appear and capture the performers, including Tsubasa.

It relates to an incident five years prior known as the Mass Disappearance, where Tsubasa was the only one left in the audience. Aside from her, everyone was gone.

Itsuki goes in the doorway the monsters left behind and is attacked by one. Seeing Tsubasa in danger he tries to help her but the ghost that attacks him tries to kill him but an orb of light shines within and he uses that orb to free the ghost, who helps him fight off the others. He notices Tsubasa has an orb of her own and uses it on the ghost trying to possess her. The two pair up and with powers granted from the figures, defeat the monsters. The ghosts introduce themselves as Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening and Caeda from Fire Emblem I.

The characters are as follows:

Itsuki, who partners with Chrom and is the Lord class.

Tsubasa, who partners with Caeda and is a ground version of a Pegasus Knight.

Touma, a stoic guy fond of becoming a hero, who partners with Cain from Fire Emblem I and is a Cavalier

Kiria, a calm and cool girl, who is partnered with, of all people, the ever popular Tharja, from Awakening and is a Dark Mage.

Eleanor, a girl who is born of a European mother and a Japanese father, partnered with Virion, from Awakening, and is the game's archer.

Mamori, a little girl who is partnered with Draug from FE I, who is an Armored Knight, and she wields Axes, completing the weapon triangle.

Yashiro, a guy who's popular with the ladies, partnered with Navarre, and he is a Myrmidon.

Similar to Pokemon each character learns six of any skill and when they want to learn a new skill they have to get rid of a pre-existing one.

And Like most FE games, when a character's Mirage is promoted, they have the branch option. Me:

• Chrom: Great Lord
  • Caeda: Falcon Knight
  • Cain: Paladin
  • Tharja: Sorcerer
  • Virion: Sniper
  • Navarre: Hero
  • Draug: General

These are my choices.

Anyway, this game is fun so tell me what you think. Side quests galore but japanese voice acting. For that, just turn the voice volume to zero. Anyway, what do you think, let me know.

iU8EggM.png

I just played Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and wonder, what if there was a sequel?

There should be one. Here's the premise:

Two sisters, separated at birth, both wish they could become idols. The twist is the mirages. One sister would have the Mirage of Hinoka from Fire Emblem Fates Birthright and is a total tomboy, the other, Fire Emblem Fates Conquest Camilla and uses her body to get what she wants. Both join Fortuna to achieve their dreams of stardom and with help from their mirages, who have their memories, join forces with others from Fortuna, the cast from the first game, as they find out more about Mirages.

Now names:

The one with Hinoka will be called Sakura, and she will be a pegasus knight wielding a spear.

The one with Camilla will be called Yukiana and she will be a Malig Knight with revealing armor, and she'll wield an indestructible electric guitar shaped like an axe, being proficient in Magic and Axes.

Other new idols appearing will have Mirages of Lyndis, Eirika, Illyana, Lissa, Lucina, Sumia, Cynthia, Noire, Marth, Ike, Shinon, Titania, The Hosidan royals, the Nohr royals, Echidna, Ephraim, Mist, etc.

The possibilities will be endless.

Anyway, think this is a good idea?

Archived