Flip Effect Support

L0SS

I love Flip monsters. They're just nostalgic for me, so I decided to make them support. These are my first cards in years, and I'm planning to add some more soon. They revolve around Tree of Eden, which allows them to access their effects straight away; and they also support one another and bring out a decent boss monster. Feedback would be really appreciated. Here goes:

JDlQj66.jpg

Once per turn: You can Flip 1 face-down monster face-up. If your opponent declares an attack on a face-up Flip effect monster: You can discard 1 card from your hand to change the target to a face-down monster you control. 

6MUfXLN.jpg

FLIP: Target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field; change them to face-down Defense Position. 

u0L3eWG.jpg

FLIP: You can reveal 1 Flip effect monster in your hand to Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position.

If this card is face-up on the field during your End Phase, you can shuffle it into your deck to Special Summon 1 Flip effect monster from your hand or deck. 

E0V9NLN.jpg

FLIP: Return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand.

If this card is destroyed by battle: you can Flip 1 face-down monster face-up. 

gbuE6eq.jpg

You can Special Summon this card by sending 2 face-up Flip effect monsters you control to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Flip effect monster from your Graveyard. 

2vcmvps.jpg

3 Flip Effect monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 500 ATK for each face-down monster you control. If this face-up card is targeted by a card effect: You can flip 1 face-down monster face-up to negate the effect.

Archived