Dragon Age Inquisition

Urayne

I keep playing the first half of the game over and over again. I don't like when you get to the point where you're winning against Corphus(?) and it feels like he's on the run. I romance Cullin for days though, he's f***ing man! Blackwall's a baby with a beard who can't even get over himself. No contest! The game's the most fun when you're getting all your core skills fighting an invisible enemy building up an underdog inquisition. Maybe one day I'll finish the game. 

I keep playing the first half of the game over and over again. I don't like when you get to the point where you're winning against Corphus(?) and it feels like he's on the run. I romance Cullin for days though, he's f***ing man! Blackwall's a baby with a beard who can't even get over himself. No contest! The game's the most fun when you're getting all your core skills fighting an invisible enemy building up an underdog inquisition. Maybe one day I'll finish the game.

The fight against coryphious(best way i can spell it) was funking boss. When i played as a warrior i stayed on him like flies on sheet while spamming Whirlwind fully upgraded. Also using every ounce of stamina and the fight was easy but boss.

Archived