Braxava, Treasure Hoarder (written)

heraldry_lord

Braxava, Treasure Hoarder

Mana Cost: {3}{R}{R}

Power/Toughness: 4/4

Legendary Creature - Dragon

Flying

{2}{R}, {T}: Search your library for an artifact card, exile it, then shuffle your library.

When Braxava, Treasure Hoarder leaves the battlefield, put each card exiled with Braxava, Treasure Hoarder onto the battlefield under its owner's control.

Dragon's Stash

Mana Cost: {1}{R}

Enchantment

At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a Dragon, you may search your library for an artifact card, exile it, then shuffle your library.

{2}{R}{R}: Put an artifact card exiled with Dragon's Stash onto the battlefield under its owner's control. Activate this ability only if you control a Dragon.

Unlike many other hoarding dragons, Braxava is not above using her valuables for more than just decoration.

Hoard Theft

Mana Cost: {2}{R}

Sorcery

Put target artifact card you own in exile into your hand. Hoard Theft deals damage to you equal to that card's converted mana cost.

If that card's owner controls a Dragon, that creature deals damage equal to its power to you.

No-one said stealing from a dragon would be easy.

Hoard Theft needs to say "target artifact card you own in exile into your hand." Cards you don't own can't exist in zones of yours other than the battlefield.

Of course, this breaks the card's functionality, but right now the card's functionality breaks the game.

Nah, that's fine.  I was wary of the card, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

Archived