Yankeefan07's HUGE Baseball Contest

Yankee

Welcome, this is Yankeefan07's new contest.

I'm shure that most of you do not care, but I do. The great game of Baseball is back, and there have already been some nice games, and intresting calls. But, this thread is not a history lesson on the game of baseball, now is it? No. This is a contest. Much more, this is a contest on a Yu-Gi-Oh! site. A site that actually lets you make cards as well. That can only mean one thing:

This is a MLB card making contest!

There are two seperate contests here.

The first is "Fantasy Baseball":

Make a team of your faveorite players from any team. The following rules still apply. But there is one little problem. Once there are at least 10 people playing the fantasy sport version, there will be a draft.

I will list a number of players here, and will start the draft, the first person posts who they wish to have on there team, and to make as a card. And so on, and so on. Just to tell you, it IS NOT a serpentene draft, if you go first, you will stay first, instead of going from first to last, to first...

The next game is "Traditional Baseball":

The rules are simple, make a card of your favorite player or team.

When you pick a team you want to make, pm me the team name, and I will pm you back the team roster if you wish, just so you know all the players you have the option of making.

Sound easy? It gets harder. I have made a tougher way to do this XD

These rules apply to both Fantasy and Traditional:

You must make 13 cards.

9 batters/fielders to make up a line-up

4 pitchers. (3 Starting Pitchers, and 1 Closer(You may post and ask what a closing pitcher is if you do not completly understand this))

Just to make things more exact, you must actually pay attention to how the player does, or has done before in the MLB. The cards ATK = the players AVG, HR's, RBI's, just overall offensive statistics, and the DEF is how well the player playes on Defence. While the only way to grade that is Fielding %, that is not good. All I ask is that for DEF, you make an smart guess on it.

A pitchers stats are not much different, ATK is the Strikouts, ERA, and AVG against him.

The DEF is the same as the batters.

Written example:

Name of player: Baseball Player

Offensive stats for season (fake season of course): AVG: .300, HR's: 10, RBI's: 50, SB: 10

Players ATK: 1900

Players Fielding %: .900

Players DEF: 1500

Of course, thats not exactly how you should make your cards, but it's an example.

This may seem like alot to take in and do, but there are prizes for this.

3rd place: 200 points

2nd: 500 points

1st: 1000 Points and + 5 reps

Yes, just look at those prizes, how beutifull they are XD

Now, I can't just have this contest go forver can I? So here is the end date:

May 1st

That seems like a resonable amount of time to make 13 cards, correct?

Good luck to all that join, and have fun ^_^

Entrants:

Frlf

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Archived