[MtG] Skyheart, Owl Knight

Just Crouton

A boss for owls.

RSInG6y.jpg

Skyheart, Owl Knight

Flying
The casting cost of this creature is reduced by 1 for each Bird in play.
Each time you use an ability to look at cards on top of your library, you may choose one of those cards and put it into your hand.
Whenever Skyheart, Owl Knight attacks, it gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of attacking creatures with flying you control.

Flying

~ costs {1} less for each Bird creature with flying you control.

Whenever a spell or ability would cause you to look at cards from the top of your library, you may reveal one of those cards and put it into your hand, then put the others on top of your library in any order.

Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of other attacking creatures with flying you control.

Just polished it up and fixed the balance a bit. Lord effects are now asymmetrical (don't count opposing creatures) to reduce complexity. Never seen anything like the second ability before, so I tried my best. Lastly, don't think the last ability should count himself. Also, to reduce confusion, both effects should either count only Birds or creatures with flying.

Flying

~ costs {1} less for each Bird creature with flying you control.

Whenever a spell or ability would cause you to look at cards from the top of your library, you may reveal one of those cards and put it into your hand, then put the others on top of your library in any order.

Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of other attacking creatures with flying you control.

Just polished it up and fixed the balance a bit. Lord effects are now asymmetrical (don't count opposing creatures) to reduce complexity. Never seen anything like the second ability before, so I tried my best. Lastly, don't think the last ability should count himself. Also, to reduce confusion, both effects should either count only Birds or creatures with flying.

Judging by the old-school template, I'm pretty sure the wording is supposed to be evocative of the old-school wordings (especially since it's correct using the old lingo).

I would agree with the random caring about Birds and flying things though. One or the other.

Archived