Kirby And Chaos Cards

meteorawolf

whos going to get the wwe championship  

1 member has voted

1. 1. whos going to get the wwe championship

• chris jericho/y2j
    • randy ortan/legend killer

Coolness. I love Kirby and Chaos 0. But Chaos actually seems underpowered (a rare occurrence indeed!) But still' date=' for some of your first cards, these are very good! Makes me want to do my own Kirby cards... :wink:

[/quote']

Well when you think about the LV monsters, they are the number of stars, as their LV.

Armed Dragon LV 3 - 3 Stars, ect.

So we just stuck with that, but was hard to do, cause, you know we wanted them strong. I'll post some more Kirby cards.

I liek both sets.. well thought out (Im a fan of Day After Tomorrow, so the flooded Station cards is my favorite)

That being said... unfortunatly, it doesn't matter how realistic your Kirby cards are... you did not create the Kirby franchise, and therefore Kirby belongs in Pop Culture. Thats just how the rules fo the forum work.

I'd suggest creating a thread for Kirby in Pop Culture, and posting him there.. Chaos can stay here, however.

I liek both sets.. well thought out (Im a fan of Day After Tomorrow' date=' so the flooded Station cards is my favorite)

That being said... unfortunatly, it doesn't matter how realistic your Kirby cards are... you did not create the Kirby franchise, and therefore Kirby belongs in Pop Culture. Thats just how the rules fo the forum work.

I'd suggest creating a thread for Kirby in Pop Culture, and posting him there.. Chaos can stay here, however.

[/quote']

How does that work? Chaos is made by SEGA, so would he go too?

Are realistic cards just made up cards by you that are fair?

Cause I tried making these realistic, not too crazy, you know?

There are others that post Halo and MegaMan in Realistic, so what about them? I'm just asking, so no offense to you.

I liek both sets.. well thought out (Im a fan of Day After Tomorrow' date=' so the flooded Station cards is my favorite)

[/quote']

How does that work? Chaos is made by SEGA, so would he go too?

Are realistic cards just made up cards by you that are fair?

Cause I tried making these realistic, not too crazy, you know?

There are others that post Halo and MegaMan in Realistic, so what about them? I'm just asking, so no offense to you.

Im not familiar with Chaos... so if its a game.. then yes, it will have to go too. I have been going to every set in teh wrong forum, and telling them to move it to the right... you're not the only one.

Archived