All The World Loves A Toon (toon cards)

If you play for fun, DO NOT DECK Toon Mermaid. She sucks, end discussion.

Keep you high level monsters at Level 5-6, mainly Toon Summoned Skull. The Level 7+ suck and are too slow to be Summoned. You can also add Toon Dark Magician Girl, since she can attack without having to pay Life points.

Toon Cannon Soldier, Toon Gemini Elf, Toon Goblin Attack Force and Toon Masked Sorcerer are a must in a Toon deck, because they don't require Toon World to be Summoned. It's also a good idea to at Stall cards, for your safety, like Marshmallom and Spirit Reaper.

If you play for meta, don't even bother.

That's all I can help with you really.

Use cards that give tokens like Scapegoat and Dandelion, because they can be tributed for the summon of 5+ Toon monsters (Dandelion tokens can always be used on the turn they aren't summoned, but in this case Scapegoat can also be used because it's a Special Summon, not a Tribute Summon).

Toon Table of Contents is a must-have, because it searches Toon World for you, and they are useless without it.

Also keep in mind that you can Special Summon as many times as you want with Toons, so you can Normal Summon anything and offer it for Toon DMG in the same turn.

I recommend you to use cards that stop your opponent from attacking, like Swords of Revealing Light. Normally it won't do very much to stop your opponent from attacking if their monsters are stronger anyways, but if they can attack directly, it's a difference.

Imagine having Toon Masked Sorcerer and Swords on the field. You can continue to attack directly and draw 2 cards per turn for those 3 turns.

My opinion? It's fun to play with them and just do what you want to do: lower their life points to zero. However, they are very inefficient and slow, which is a major downside. The game has grown beyond attacking directly and winning the game in that way. They are no match for any competitive decks.

Toons are insults to their original forms! I'm not saying they can't win but to me' date=' they're insults.

[/quote']

feeling like kaiba or crowler:they both believe that the toon versions of their main monsters (BEWD & AGG) are insults to the pride of the originals.

i personally only have two decks spellcasters and toons.... and toons kick some a$$!! ya gotta have jugment of anubis, magic reflectors, limit yourself to only 1 toon masked sorcerer, 2 toon gemini, 3 toon goblin attack, 1 toon cannon soldier, 3 toon mermaids(for special summoning purposes), 2 toon D.M. G.s, 1 toon summoned skull, 2 toon blue eyes.... the previous comments were correct in that u need stall cards such as 1 obnoxios celtic, 1 gyriod, 1 marshmallon, then i added in 3 black horn of heavens and 3 spear cretens so when they specail summon you kill em' i also put in shallow grave to kill of there summonings w/ the horn...

i personally only have two decks spellcasters and toons.... and toons kick some a$$!! ya gotta have jugment of anubis' date=' magic reflectors, limit yourself to only 1 toon masked sorcerer, 2 toon gemini, 3 toon goblin attack, 1 toon cannon soldier, 3 toon mermaids(for special summoning purposes), 2 toon D.M. G.s, 1 toon summoned skull, 2 toon blue eyes.... the previous comments were correct in that u need stall cards such as 1 obnoxios celtic, 1 gyriod, 1 marshmallon, then i added in 3 black horn of heavens and 3 spear cretens so when they specail summon you kill em' i also put in shallow grave to kill of there summonings w/ the horn...

[/quote']

lolno

Archived