Yo guess ill introduce myself

LordGig

Hello Gig, good to have ya. I'm Yui, and if you go into RP, you'll probably see more of me. We've been getting a little surge of people interested in RPing lately and quite frankly I welcome the influx. We need some new blood over there!

Before you go any further, make sure to read the site rules if you haven't already, as well as the rules for any section you'll be frequenting. It's mostly common sense stuff, but you know what they say, a good read never hurts. Also helps to know exactly what you can and can't do, but try not to minimod. If you have any questions, you can direct them to a moderator (identified by bold names in the online users panel at the bottom of the forum's main page) or simply a member more experienced than you. If it's roleplay-related, I'd be happy to take your questions (^_~)/

I should also mention that we have a Halloween Masquerade event going on. Don't worry about the monster accounts you'll see (identified by red names, unless you happen to see YCMaker the site admin); they're just temporary alternate accounts for members who've taken the monsters up as a costume. In fact, Achmed (who posted with perfect timing btw, good on ya Achmed!) is one such monster! If you're feeling like a good detective, you can even try to figure out which monster belongs to which player, or otherwise try out their challenges in Misc (currently named FLOWEYTALE because Black is trying and failing to impress us with his Flowey having a good time with his monster). However, if you don't want to get in on the shenanigans, that's fine too.

So yeah, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! I look forward to seeing you in RP now that you're here forever. Might as well get comfy :)

On a closing note very specific to you (I don't usually do these), try not to be confused for Giga. You've actually shown up at a good time since he's trying to get people to identify him with a new name (his alias is currently "(parenthesis)" iirc) so if you make a big enough splash in RP, you might be able to make a name for yourself while helping Giga get people to identify him with his new identity too. Just thought I'd bring it up while it was on my mind is all.

Toodles~!

Hello Gig, good to have ya. I'm Yui, and if you go into RP, you'll probably see more of me. We've been getting a little surge of people interested in RPing lately and quite frankly I welcome the influx. We need some new blood over there!

Before you go any further, make sure to read the site rules if you haven't already, as well as the rules for any section you'll be frequenting. It's mostly common sense stuff, but you know what they say, a good read never hurts. Also helps to know exactly what you can and can't do, but try not to minimod. If you have any questions, you can direct them to a moderator (identified by bold names in the online users panel at the bottom of the forum's main page) or simply a member more experienced than you. If it's roleplay-related, I'd be happy to take your questions (^_~)/

I should also mention that we have a Halloween Masquerade event going on. Don't worry about the monster accounts you'll see (identified by red names, unless you happen to see YCMaker the site admin); they're just temporary alternate accounts for members who've taken the monsters up as a costume. In fact, Achmed (who posted with perfect timing btw, good on ya Achmed!) is one such monster! If you're feeling like a good detective, you can even try to figure out which monster belongs to which player, or otherwise try out their challenges in Misc (currently named FLOWEYTALE because Black is trying and failing to impress us with his Flowey having a good time with his monster). However, if you don't want to get in on the shenanigans, that's fine too.

So yeah, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! I look forward to seeing you in RP now that you're here forever. Might as well get comfy :)

On a closing note very specific to you (I don't usually do these), try not to be confused for Giga. You've actually shown up at a good time since he's trying to get people to identify him with a new name (his alias is currently "(parenthesis)" iirc) so if you make a big enough splash in RP, you might be able to make a name for yourself while helping Giga get people to identify him with his new identity too. Just thought I'd bring it up while it was on my mind is all.

Toodles~!

Wait, I actually did something right? Why can't my terrorist career work like this?

Archived