“Red-Eyes Fiery Dragon”

Carnage

53h8tx3.jpg

62p458m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 1 “Red-Eyes Supreme Dragon” on your side of the field as a Tribute.

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. You may remove half the Dragon-Type monsters in your graveyard from play, if you deal damage equal to “Red-Eyes Fiery Dragon” ATK to your opponents life points.

Red Eyes Fiery seems way too weak considering how hard it is to get out. Red Eyes Darkness gets 300 for every dragon in the Graveyard and you just have to sacrifice one Red Eyes to summon it. And the second part if its effect just doesn't mmake much sense. Why would you want to take Dragons out of your Graveyard? That would just weaken it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice cards but I've seen the image of Red Eyes Supreme loads of time on sites(you don't lose points for that though). They are not close to overpowered because they hard to summon! Also I'd rather have Red Eyes Supreme Dragon than Red Eyes Fiery Dragon on the Field because Darkness and it are kind of better than it, I also don't understand why you should remove half of dragons from your graveyard for the second part of it's effect. 6/10, Fiery isn't to good because Darkness can become stronger than it, but Supreme is all right.

Archived