Ciaus The Shadow Monarch:Discussion

Alright' date=' so anyway this is the new monarch from the dark emperor structure deck, [b']i think he will probably be limited or semi-limited[/b] in the future, what do you guys think, i mean with the ability to remove any card from play, thats pretty nasty.

No

Raiza > Ciaus anytime

Quit sucking.

Destruction>Spin this meta.

This isn't last format.

hey f**k off , i just come to this damn website to see other ppls damn opinions, i would give a s**t about post count, also i just wannna have fun and make friends who like the same thing i do, but everytime i say an opinion or post something new its always the same f**kin thing, "stop tryin to increase your point count" and wanna know what, you can neg me for this comment all you want, but let me tell you f**kers that make so many ppl on this website miserable, F**K OFF MADAF**KERS

hey f**k off ' date=' i just come to this damn website to see other ppls damn opinions, i would give a s**t about post count, also i just wannna have fun and make friends who like the same thing i do, but everytime i say an opinion or post something new its always the same f**kin thing, "stop tryin to increase your point count" and wanna know what, you can neg me for this comment all you want, but let me tell you f**kers that make so many ppl on this website miserable, F**K OFF MADAF**KERS

[/quote']

This post delivers.

Archived