Justice League Action

Astro Dude

Okay, any fans of the Justice League on here? If so then Justice League Action is on tonight at 6 on Cartoon Network.

Your favorite DC superheroes are back for all new adventure, and there is a new member added to the team. The one and only Swamp Thing, for Nostalgia nuts from the late 80's and early 90's.

And for more Nostalgic goodness, The guys who did the voices of Batman and Joker from Batman the Animated Series back in the early 90's are on this show and are repriesing their roles. In addition, Mark Hamill, Joker, is also gonna be the voice of Swamp Thing. I must be the only one excited about this. Anyway, discuss if you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried watching it yet (I saw a few short clips), but as a huge fan of the DCAU's Justice League cartoon, I'm disappointed that this is the next Justice League cartoon. I'm fine with it being more aimed towards kids, but I just hope it doesn't turn out to be the Teen Titans Go to the DCAU's Justice League show.

I haven't tried watching it yet (I saw a few short clips), but as a huge fan of the DCAU's Justice League cartoon, I'm disappointed that this is the next Justice League cartoon. I'm fine with it being more aimed towards kids, but I just hope it doesn't turn out to be the Teen Titans Go to the DCAU's Justice League show.

Don't worry, it's not as bad. It's better. How can you go wrong with Swamp Thing?

That could be an idea for an episode: Poison Ivy has control of plant life and Swamp Thing is a walking Talking plant.

Archived