Duel Adventure

Empolion7654

What is your favorite monster listed?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite monster listed?

• Familiar-Possessed-Eria
    • Familiar-Possessed-Aussa
    • Familiar-Possessed-Hilta
    • Dark Magician
    • The Sun Dragon Of Ra
    • Obselik the Tormentor
    • Slifer The Sky Dragon
    • Blue Eyes White Dragon

Well ever heard of a contest with a story? Well get this one. A far time ago in a galaxy long long away. A small energy orb lied in the center of the universe. All the sudden, it bursted. Then two monster came out. A huge card merged from behind them. It looked like a Yu-Gi-Oh! card, it was. Millions of years later a professor saw a giant beast in a telescope. Then his home town was sucked in to another dimension. He and many others were trapped in it and it was up to others to save him. A team was assembled that would try to save him. Are you up for the challenge? (Notice: Any simularities to real people is very very unfortunet.) Sorry if I put bad spelling. How to duel. Each player sets a monster. Then combine the ATK and DEF of the monster. The one with the most wins. How to register: Send a PM to me and i will send a PM if I'll let you in or won't. Start of Story: World 1: Earth Country: United States Of America State: Alabama

Citizen: Did you see that blast!?! You: What the!!!!! Friend: The town just went in to well, in the middle of nowhere!!!!! (The rest will be revealed after joining.) There will be prizes. First to make it to the two beasts and defeat them :3 reps 5 points Second 2 reps 3 points Third 1 rep 2 points. I will send you a private message in the RPG event. (All the battling will take place in the forum and events that other members will be viewing.) The RPG ends when three people defeat the two beasts.

I've actually seen and done conests like this before on other forums so I beleive I, somewhat, understand the premise. Although, due to it's complexity I would strongly suggect PMing your overall premise and all the rules to DJ to see if he will allow something like this to happen or not. I'd also strongly suggest rewriting your intro into something more captivating.

Archived