Why not include ALL The Tarot?

This is a little something I noticed the second time around. The first time was with a beautiful young lady by the name of Jessica Jazmin Colaneri, better known as Jessica Elwood and her first pics known as the Tarot Girls. She never made a complete set. The complete set has the following cards: The Fool, The Magician, The High Priestess, The Empress, The Emperor, The Hierophant, The Lovers, The Chariot, Strength, The Hermit, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, The Hanged Man, Death, Temperance, The Devil, The Tower, The Star, The Moon, The Sun, Judgement, and The World. She completed all but five: The Emperor, The Tower, The Sun, Judgment and The World.

Now the same thing has happened again in the Yu-gi-oh TCG with the Arcana Force cards. They never used ALL the cards from the Tarot. They didn't make an Arcana Force II - The High Priestess, an Arcana Force V - The Heirophant, Arcana Force IX - The Hermit, Arcana Force X - Wheel of Fortune, Arcana Force XI - Justice, Arcana Force XIII - Death, Arcana Force XVI -The Tower, Arcana Force XVII, The Star, Arcana Force XIX, The Sun, and Arcana Force XX - Judgment. Why was that?

Well, it would be too many monsters for Saoiu to use in his duels. It would be better if they made the duel between Judai and Saoiu in Season 4 an actual duel and not a stupid Fool game. That should be the duel where he used the rest of the Arcana Force cards.

But they weren't in the anime, an they are too lazy to make other Arcana Force apparently.

if i'm right, a tarot card deck contains 45 cards... if they make all tarot cards arcana force will be the mos numerous monster family... but that ain't gonna happen, because making the other cards will be redundant on the effect aspect... and for innovation they will make things like a gemini arcana, a union arcana, or a spirit arcana, and ALL OF THEM with the coin toss effect...

They were lazy and they had ample cards to make a deck for Saoiu. I do think that they should've made the rest for Light of Destruction' date=' though.

[/quote']

Maybe they'll make the rest in the next expansion pack.

well' date='you know what to do now (let's make some arcana force cards of our own)

See my own Arcana Force monsters here

I'll check yours out.

Well' date=' it would be too many monsters for Saoiu to use in his duels. It would be better if they made the duel between Judai and Saoiu in Season 4 an actual duel and not a stupid Fool game. That should be the duel where he used the rest of the Arcana Force cards.

But they weren't in the anime, an they are too lazy to make other Arcana Force apparently.

[/quote']

Ahh. I see. Just thought it would be a good idea.

bcos look how much acceptable amount of carsds you can get in 1 pack look at all the at leat half decent ideas you can make for a card

THEN

look at all the different tarot thingys

THERE IT TOO MANY

noone wants to open a pack full of tarot related monsters

I would, but that's my opinion.

There are 22 Major Arcana cards, only a few of them made into YGO cards. Instead, we have been given two Extra cards; Dark Ruler and Light Ruler. How many Arcana Force do we have, except the Rulers? Twelve. That leaves us with ten cards. Ten! Not even many. Heck, we have more E-Heroes.

There are 22 Major Arcana cards' date=' only a few of them made into YGO cards. Instead, we have been given two Extra cards; Dark Ruler and Light Ruler. How many Arcana Force do we have, except the Rulers? Twelve. That leaves us with ten cards. Ten! Not even many. Heck, we have more E-Heroes.

[/quote']

Are you agreeing with me? If you are thanks.

Archived