Rahim the n00b.

Yusei Fudou

Today I am here to rant and complain.

Sad to see you're still sore about it Mare ?

Me and my friend are not n00bs we did not try to directly copy you.

We were two mates and we thought it would be cool to make a little banner (we weren't good but we tried). We look at you and Oldmaster two great members, higher posters, better cardmakers (Not true anymore) and better gfxers so we didn't steal we thought we just wanted to make a cool and funny banner. We thought you would be happy and think that you did a pretty cool thing, it wasn't even plagirism as we did not copy your work only the idea and we did not call it was our own.

I am VERY,VERY offended.

You might just think I am a dumb kid and will probably add this onto your YCM page of ED and laugh at me and call me names with your friends.

Not that I put this in the spam section cause I KNOW its spam. I'm probably gonna get banned but oh well...

Is their no place in this modern and sofisticated world for two boys too have fun without getting insulted, laughed at and flamed at by a bunch of cruel old members who's entire reason for all the suffering they are causing all this suffering is because of jelousy and hatred. All this has spawned from your evil thoughts, jelous of Frunk and other moderators. Hatred towards the younger members for many reasons, now I know why you were so mean.

This is Rahim an unhappy primary school child doing one of the things he finds fun, ever since I joined this site I expected Mare to ban me or tell me to leave but I felt happy that he was nice to me, but now all this happines has faded away as all you can do is be horrible to me.

I did nothing but say he copied my sig style and told Uni to remove it. So stupid, so QQ.. my advice to him is to be less QQ, moar pew pew.

Yes, this MEANS YOU TOO, Uni. Stop following my *** and doing bad stuff like this before I really blow it out.

And that style wasn't funny. It was MY style and 75% of you guys on here have no sense of humor.

I AM EVIL... I HAVE FALLEN IN THE ORICHALCOS... YUGI, DIE *****!

^I didn't leave just right now. However, he and University, Nukn00b, mods who were against my movement, people who were going to insult me at my shop and some people that seriously annoyed me... that made me go for a leave that I returned from about a couple of weeks ago.

Archived