EArthqUAkES...>_<

The Ruby

I currently live in Southern California...U.S.

And apparently we are over do for a Major Earthquake...?

If that's not scary enough, i live in an area thats right above the San Andreas Falls, A Giant Hole In The Ground...

If that quake hit's in the Falls, everyone here is done for because the hole will increase in size tremendously...

sucking me and everyone else in...

Anyone else heard of this quake...?

cuz i also heard it could Island-ize California for good...

Oh and there is a statistic saying that quake has a 99.7% chance of occurring in the next 30 Years, and apparently been overdue for like 50...

What do you guys think...:?

Guest JoshIcy

as much as i hate to say it.... "Lets hope the earthquake hits and gets it over with", this way you wont have all that built up 'tensity'....

Oh and there is a statistic saying that quake has a 99.7% chance of occurring in the next 30 Years' date=' and apparently been overdue for like 50...

[/quote']

What to know what I think? GTFO of there! Go east... eventually... if you want to. It's good here. (Not really. It's either too humid or too windy :P)

Oh and there is a statistic saying that quake has a 99.7% chance of occurring in the next 30 Years' date=' and apparently been overdue for like 50...

[/quote']

What to know what I think? GTFO of there! Go east... eventually... if you want to. It's good here. (Not really. It's either too humid or too windy :P)

i dont know about that, almost everywhere people get earthquakes

when i lived in maine we got one up there a small one but still got one

and just a few weeks ago here in missouri we got a 3.4 i think so you cant avoid them completely but yea leaving cali helps.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

2012 is a myth. 2015 is because of the Aztecs. People have been dreading apocalypse since the dawn of time, and it hasn't happened yet.

To God Splice: Get the heck outta there. Apocalypse is one thing, but if an earthquake is fifty years overdue, and you live right by a giant ditch, it's just asking for trouble. My only advice is to leave if you can.

Archived