A taste of LODT

i'm not sure of the ruling but i dont think the effect is ctivated since you cant send them to the graveyard therfore the effect might not activate.

and if it is possible it wont be banned' date=' luck cards dont deserve to get banned.

[/quote']

i agree, the ability to send to the graveyard while macro or dimensional fissure is on the field is imposible. This may become a future ruling. If so, than why not look into the Lotus, and treeborn? Sadly, i think this may be the ultimate answer. Althought, shadow mirror will stop the lotus. hmmm... i doubt this will get alot of play due to some foreseen rulings.

The is no need for a future ruling. It has already been ruled for similar effects that you can't use The World's effect with Macro Cosmos on the field. Why do you think Gravekeeper's Servant + Macro Cosmos works?

Also, luck is not a cost. Snipe Hunter and Sixth Sense should serve as a reminder of this.

Also, thanks to all the support, The World isn't even a luck card. Adding even a lone Reversal of Fate makes it impossible to fail.

Des Wombat is not needed. The Lotuses are not on the field during the Standby Phase. You tribute them during the End Phase in which they were Special Summoned. Yes, there's someone on this site who insists on having a The World lock combo in his sig that includes Prime Material Dragon, but that's not because something of that sort is necessary; it's simply due to his lack of skill.

Also, I can see this getting play. Lotuses are easy to dump thanks to Armageddon Knight and Foolish Burial, and Treeborn works in their place. Thanks to things like Reversal of Fate, the combo isn't as inconsistent as you might think.

Archived