Digimon: Solid State [IC/PG-16]

BANZAI!!!!

ytIYDlA.png

"We digimon are more than we appear at first glance, Morgan."

Whoopdee-doo, want a medal? Wait... who told him my name?

"You and Cutemon haven't become partners by accident, you know. The same goes for you and Labramon, Eileen. As does it for the rest of you. The digivices you carry are proof of that."

After a bit of talk from that one boy Morgan didn't know the name of and his digimon, the old hack went on to ramble about how special these devices were and blah blah fate and save the world, like some annoying priest trying to preach his faith to others. "And should you require further proof.... Fif Slash!" Then it went to attack Morgan! She and Bunny slid along the floor, before the hack went on to spout some philosophical crap and ask if anyone had any questions.

"Hell funking yeah I got some questions! You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this sheet. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass. Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Hayden told the girl to watch her profanity. Who cared about profanity!? What was he, five? "As for my question...what's next?"

"I know that one," Morgan answered, setting her digimon down on the floor. She started stretching her legs as Morgan looked at Hackmon, and continued "I said when I found whoever was behind this, I was kicking their teeth in. That, I can pass off as just being angry. But WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND attacks the people who are supposed to save the world, then spouts off that philosophical crap like that!? Like that's supposed to prove anything besides you need some human-brand asskicking!? I'm beating the hell out of this old hack then leaving with that other chick, that's what's next!" And with that, Morgan started running for Hackmon, raising her foot up once she was near him and swinging it around in a kick aimed directly for its mouth.

47QkSmi.jpg?1ac4zx64.jpg

Kwpe2jr.png

"Any other questions?"

"Hell funking yeah I got some questions! You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this sheet. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass. Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Jason looked at Guan and shrugged a little. "She ain't wrong though." he whispered to the Shamanmon. "Although, the signorina could've done without the profane language..."

"Agreed." Guan only nodded.

"As for my question...what's next?"

"I know that one. I said when I found whoever was behind this, I was kicking their teeth in. That, I can pass off as just being angry. But WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND attacks the people who are supposed to save the world, then spouts off that philosophical crap like that!? Like that's supposed to prove anything besides you need some human-brand asskicking!? I'm beating the hell out of this old hack then leaving with that other chick, that's what's next!"

Jason saw right now that this wasn't getting anywhere. And right now Morgan was about to attack the Hackmon. With a great sigh, he started whistling in order to get the attention of everyone. When he did, he simply tipped his hat and chuckled. "Signorinas and signores!" he said, moving slightly. "I believe we're jumping the gun here. If I may, while this...metal monster did happen to attack us to prove a point and as both of the fiery bambinas have mentioned, it isn't the best course of action."

He moved back towards Guan and shrugged. "Still, at least give what the guy's saying a chance. After all, this type of teaching is just like plenty of coaches I've had."

Guan only nodded once more. "Hackmon was obviously proving a point. No need to lose our heads and cool over this."

Archived