My pokemon game plan 2

Joe Riglar

Where's Waldo,where's Waldo,where's Waldo,hey no Waldo

and the splices are average, the map has wierd things going on like the 2 fat guys playing Yugiohmonz and the volleyball game with the stuff shot from the crab.I wouldn't say it sucks but it is better then anything I could do.

You all talk a lot of trash to this kid for posting his town and his splices.

I'd like to see the rest of you do so much better.

I don't see your splices anywhere?

His may not be the best but at least he's trying and asking for constructive criticism, not the mind-numbing stupidity you are spewing from your mouths.

To author of thread -

Sprites could be better and flow smoother together.

The town needs less activity. Two pokemon don't need to be playing volleyball (and that volleyball court is WAY too big. Its 3x the size of the buildings!).

Less activity is better anyway. 5 officer jenny's on bikes in a town with a handful of buildings? At least we know there's no crime right?

If you want that much activity, make a fair or a celebration going on in the town, otherwise make the people fit the size.

Pretty much, if the town is small, keep the number of people to a minimum. If the town is large, keep a decent amount (but don't over kill). If you want some kind of celebration to be coming through, or holiday, there should be people everywhere, but not so much it looks crowded.

Keep them all doing roughly the same thing, or close to it. You may see people on a beach playing volleyball, but not likely 2 guys playing a tcg (too windy).

Placement and numbers is all you really need to work on, otherwise good job!

Archived