spongebob cards!! please look!!

blockman95

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Mew 101: i no the ocg and the capitalyzation sucks i told you that

Reina:thanks

haris: i did not copy your idea these were some of the first cards i made when i made these i didnt know there was a forum so...

speedhost101: finally a respectable post,because your right

• 2 years later...

+The ATK/DEF are balanced for their Levels.

-The images could be better (Include backgrounds, use a plankton image that doesn't have a watermark)

- Using real Types would be more creative, eg. Fish-Type, Aqua-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, Beast Warrior-Type

- As you know, there are a lot of OCG errors.

[spoiler=OCG fixes]

-What does "absorb" mean? Do you mean all battle damage involving the card becomes 0?

-By "Freeze", do you mean that your opponents' monsters cannot attack? And if "Clarinet" is going to be a separate card, it should have quotation marks, just like mentioning others.

-What do you mean by "steal?" Do you mean that you can select 1 other monster on the field, and that you can switch this card's ATK with the selected monster's ATK? And the "so pick wisely" is unnecessary.

-In Plankton's effect, you do not mention what point is being gained all the time. Is it ATK, DEF or both? The "stepped on" part is also not needed.

In conclusion, there are some changes you can do to make these cards a lot better, but i've seen worse. 3/10. Also, this 2-year old thread did not have to be bumped.

Archived