Where are fusion monsters kept in the anime?

I think the Fusion Deck is located in the part of the duel disk that houses the graveyard, but I'm not sure. Somebody, go watch the GX episode where Judai duels Edo for the third time; it probably shows to what part of the duel disk Judai's Neos fusion (Aqua Neos, I think) returns.

every 2 cards can make a fusion

yea

Jaden:Hmmm I have 3 cards lets see what i can do

Cards

Elemental Hero Burstinitrix

Elemental Hero Avion

Red#4 Uno Card

Hmmm.

Jaden:I activate Polymerization to Fuse E-Hero Avion and Red #4 Uno card to summon.... E-Hero Red Wind(0Atk/0Def/Fire/once this card is summoned you lose the duel)

Jaden:Awww

But all jokes aside there is a slot above the graveyard i think,it probly goes there.

I think the Fusion Deck is located in the part of the duel disk that houses the graveyard' date=' but I'm not sure. Somebody, go watch the GX episode where Judai duels Edo for the third time; it probably shows to what part of the duel disk Judai's Neos fusion (Aqua Neos, I think) returns.

[/quote']

I shall watch it! I still think that they just appear out of nowhere though...

Sometimes' date=' I see that there are some Fusion Monsters in their hand. I forgot that episode (95?, the dubbed version) but I'm certainly sure that I saw one. Maybe, they're in the Deck.

[/quote']I'm totally with you. I don't know if it was there in the original, but when Jaden loses o Ater in his second duel against him, he drop all his cards and WTF is Yellow Gadget doing there? Well, back to the topic. I think they keep it in a pocket, or in a hidden slot on the Dyuel sik, or maybe, in the anime, if you melt down two monster cards in less than 2 seconds and turn it back to a card, you have a fusion of those cards! XD

Archived