CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PARTICIPATION

Thegenim

CANCELLED

This is my contest.

Right what you have to do, you have to make a card specifically for this contest, doesn't matter what it is, but the picture must be suitable for the card (this will matter later). MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES OF

CARD BELOW. You will then Pm me the card (using IMG code) and a link to the image used on your card (if using a modified picture then you must upload the modified one) make sure you DO NOT POST YOUR CARD !!!

You have until the 2nd of May to enter, if you wish to enter, simply post on here RESERVE or something like that, and then pm me your card, and picture link.

I will look at your card and consider the following: effect (A MUST HAVE), Realism, OCG (not 100% important - just try), picture quality and most of all the suitability of the picture. I will then post a reply in this thread saying if you have been entered into the contest

Round 1:

On the 3rd/4th of may i will send everybody a random picture of the ones i accepted, i will give you the following details: name of the card, level of the card (stars), what TYPE of effect, attack, defence, After which It's now your job to look at the picture and try to get as accurate as possible the effect, attribute, and type of monster it is. The name should try to help the effect. ONCE FINISHED PM THE CARDS.

Round one finishes: 10th May

* NEW READ THIS * There will now be a second round. After the first round and after everybody has been marked i will post the contestant cards, i will also post the mark in which the contestant got. After which i will pm you a different image, you can then try and guess what the the original is from the score got and the writing on the card.

Round two finishes: 17th May

Winners:

The winner will be the person with the most marks /200

The winner of round 1 will be the person to get the closest to the original.

The winner of round 2 will be the person to get the closest to the original.

marks will be out of 100 per round set out like this:

Attribute:10

Type: 30

Effect: 60

Note; Atk/def removed from guessing - added to being told. As atk and def can tell a lot about the effect

Winner decided on: 18-20th May

Rules of submitted card:

it MUST be a monster

u MUST give me the credit for art work used

it MUST be realistic (not overpowered/under)

it MUST have an effect (and so orange monster card)

it MUST use a REAL attribute AND a REAL type

u MUST NOT post it anywhere but to me (until competition is over)

Maximum effect length (60 words)

Note: card rarity, creator, year made, serial number circulation and set id are NOT used in this contest.

PRIZE

1st - 3 Reps

2nd - 2 Reps

3rd - 1 Rep

Note: If i find cheating u will be dissqualified

Note:

Attributes that can be used in this contest are:

# Dark

# Earth

# Fire

# Light

# Water

# Wind

Types that can be used in this contest are:

# 1 Aqua

# 2 Beast

# 3 Beast-Warrior

# 4 Dinosaur

# 5 Dragon

# 6 Fairy

# 7 Fiend

# 8 Fish

# 9 Insect

# 10 Machine

# 11 Plant

# 12 Psychic

# 13 Pyro

# 14 Reptile

# 15 Rock

# 16 Sea Serpent

# 17 Spellcaster

# 18 Thunder

# 19 Warrior

# 20 Winged Beast

# 21 Zombie

And to end with:

DO NOT POST YOUR CARD ELSEWHERE OR ANYWHERE !!!

and you can exchange your grading points for clues, for example, if u want some help with the effect you can change 30 points for half the effect. But your maximum mark becomes 70/100. i say 30 points for half as 60 points in the max for effect so 60 points would give u the full effect, but you would probably be better off not doing that =]. we will see

Also Times/dates ARE subject to change by me, and me only. This should only happen in the following events:

* We do not have enough people signed up

* We do not have enough people responding with cards

Ok ok, so only one entry fully received on the closing date, ans so this competition will be cancelled, and any entries received before this message (any full entry - meaning you must have emailed me a card) will get 1 rep anyway.

Archived