Remix's Guide to Big City

I'm going back to the original Remix. I'm not going to worry about the forum anymore, I'm just going to make posts and things like that.

Skyscraper2-HeroCityDP06-EN-SR.png

Deck *0*

[Welcome to my first Official Guide. I am going to help duelists that aren't very experienced build a Deck that is competitive. Big City is a powerful Deck, and the cards that should be used in it are not very expensive. Alright, I'm going to explain the monsters for Big City.]

- Monsters used in Big City -

The most important monster used in Big City is Elemental Hero Stratos. Why? You can get almost any monster in your Deck when you Summon Stratos. That is important.

Deck *1*

Monsters *1*

Elemental Hero Stratos [1]

The second most important monster used in Big City is Elemental Hero Wildheart. This card is not affected by the effects of Trap Cards, so Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison, Gravity Bind, and some other cards used in the Meta are not going to stop this card. I would recommend using three of this card.

Deck *4*

Monsters *4*

Elemental Hero Wildheart [3]

Now, some of you might be reading this and be thinking that Elemental Heroes fail. Most of them do, but in this Deck, there will not be any Elemental Hero Fusion Monsters, so it won't fail. The third most important monster used in Big City is Elemental Hero Ocean. This warrior of the water allows you to get your Elemental Hero, Destiny Hero, or Evil Hero monsters back from the Graveyard. Useful? I think so.

Deck *6*

Monsters *6*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Why is Dark Armed Dragon not in this Deck? Why is Raiza the Storm Monarch not in this Deck? Why is Dark Magician of Chaos not in this Deck? Is it possible to build a Deck that doesn't use the three cards I mentioned in this paragraph? The answer is yes. Big City doesn't use that many monsters. A good amount of monsters for this Deck is ten. There are six monsters in the Deck, and I am going to add four more. What are the four monsters? Two of them are Exiled Force.

Deck *8*

Monsters *8*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

So, this Deck already has most of the good Elemental Heroes in it, and it has two Exiled Force in it, so what else could I add? The answer is obvious, two Thunder King. Why two and not three? In this Deck, three might not be good.

Deck *10*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Now, I'm going to explain what Spell Cards should be used. Modifications can be made to the Monsters, but this is a basic layout. The most important Spell Card used in Big City is Skyscraper 2 - Hero City. Use three.

Deck *13*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Spells *3*

Skyscraper 2 - Hero City [3]

The second most important Spell Card used in Big City is Reinforcement of the Army. That card gives can let a duelist add almost any monster in their Deck to their hand. Using three Card of Safe Return is also a good idea.

Deck *18*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Spells *8*

Reinforcement of the Army [2]

Card of Safe Return [3]

After the Spell and Trap Cards that are essential to the Deck are added, it is a good idea to add Staples. So, I'm going to add 1 Mystical Space Typhoon, 1 Heavy Storm, 2 E - Emergency Call, and 2 Pot of Avarice.

Deck *24*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Spells *14*

Card of Safe Return [3]

Mystical Space Typhoon [1]

Heavy Storm [1]

E - Emergency Call [2]

Pot of Avarice [2]

I'm going to add more Staples. So, 1 Monster Reborn, 1 Premature Burial, 1 Arms Hole, 1 Gold Sarcophagus, 1 Fissure, 1 Smashing Ground, and 3 Reasoning are going to be added.

Deck *33*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Spells *23*

Card of Safe Return [3]

Heavy Storm [1]

E - Emergency Call [2]

Pot of Avarice [2]

Monster Reborn [1]

Premature Burial [1]

Arms Hole [1]

Gold Sarcophagus [1]

Fissure [1]

Smashing Ground [1]

Reasoning [3]

This guide is basically finished. The last seven cards that I am going to add to this Deck are 1 Mirror Force, 3 Solemn Judgment, and 3 Dark Bribe.

Deck *40*

Monsters *10*

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Exiled Force [2]

Thunder King [2]

Spells *23*

Reinforcment of the Army [2]

Card of Safe Return [3]

Heavy Storm [1]

E - Emergency Call [2]

Pot of Avarice [2]

Monster Reborn [1]

Premature Burial [1]

Arms Hole [1]

Gold Sarcophagus [1]

Fissure [1]

Smashing Ground [1]

Reasoning [3]

Traps *7*

Mirror Force [1]

Solemn Judgment [3]

Dark Bribe [3]

The second most important monster used in Big City is Elemental Hero Wildheart.

I'm not sure how you could've possibly gotten this one wrong. Ocean is a +1 machine and the primary way of reusing Stratos, Wildheart is a beatstick at heart. Ocean makes this deck tick every bit as much as Stratos.

Elemental Hero Ocean [2]

Joke topic.

1 Arms Hole, 1 Gold Sarcophagus

???

The answer is obvious, two Thunder King.

This deck plays like Gadgets, and the best you could come up with is Raiou? Do you even play the game?

The second most important Spell Card used in Big City is Reinforcement of the Army. That card gives can let a duelist add almost any monster in their Deck to their hand.

hahhahaah not anymore

After the Spell and Trap Cards that are essential to the Deck are added, it is a good idea to add Staples. So, I'm going to add 1 Mystical Space Typhoon, 1 Heavy Storm, 2 E - Emergency Call, and 2 Pot of Avarice.

hahahahha not anymore

And lol "Pot of Avarice". Read Ocean.

-3 Reasoning

+3 R - Righteous Justice?

It's clear you've never played Big City correctly. Read Stratos.

add more Staples

lol staples

ROFL.

there isn't anything called staples anymore' date=' the banlist killed them all, every single one of them.

[/quote']

Played out, quit trying to fit in.

wow my big city/rat hero deck is better than this and i made a better job dooing it at 4 oclock in the morning in a rush

No, it probably isn't.

Archived