YCM Graceful Charity Contest - OVER ; PLEASE LOCK AND MOVE

*Background*

My girlfriend currently suffers from amnesia after a fall on Friday. She has difficulty remembering names, places, people, faces, etc. but one of the few things that remains is her love of YuGiOh cards.

This contest has a minimal reward as it is only to inspire a possibility of her memory being restored.

I ask that anyone participating in this contest please post their cards of cute looking fairies and dragons as she has always been in love with cards such as, Baby Dragon, Decoy Dragon, Gemini Elf, Gyakuteno Megami, and cards of that nature.

Prizes include

+1 rep for all contest participants scoring 30 or higher out of 50 total points.

Contest will end:

April 25, 2008

Good luck to all who participate.

I look forward to seeing and grading your entries.

Dj Osiris,

I understand your need to enforce the rules and I duefully respect that. You are one of the few moderators left on this site that actually maintain your section and keep equality amongst the members.

I will make the appropriate changes to the post to ensure that no more than 3 people will receive the reps, as by traditional contest format for first, second, and third place.

No more than three reps shall be handed out.

hmmm, I'll see what I have in my vault...my member card vault, one of which I have not posted before, (which I'll post in a few minutes...) and also, my extremely old His Dark Materials vault...

here's my cards for the contest.

35hppqu.jpgn36tef.jpg

2e3n1y0.jpg2lnk0i.jpg

Raven's effect

1 Fairy-Type monster + 1 Tuner-Type monster

When this monster is Synchro-Summoned, select 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard, discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon the selected monster to your side of the field in face-up attack position. Your opponent must target the selected monster for an attack as long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field. If the monster you selected is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you may tribute this card to Special Summon the selected monster to your side of the field, increase the ATK and DEF of the selected monster by 700.

[align=center]

This is the third card i made on this sight, but i gave the pic a background to make it look more presentible for your girlfriend, i hope she gets better soon.

Sheep Sage

vngop4.jpg

"1 Spellcaster-Type monster"+"1 Sheep Token"

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn you may discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, then Special Summon 1 "Sheep Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position to your opponent's side of the field.[/align]

Contest Over.

Winners:

1st Place - BurmysRUs

2nd Place - aznwhitey

3rd Place - hennjo

Congratulations winners and thank you all of you for participating in the contest!

We both really appreciate the effort you put forth to help someone you don't even know.

Reps will be awarded to the top three placers.

Again, thank you all!

Archived