About ME

I really don't care about what's happening, because if you see my occupation you will see that I have short time to chat. I guess I'm lucky because I have a one week holiday. OK here it goes I was born in china, but I'm not Chinese and not american or from England. I didn't go to school but I have school called Shaolin Temple. I don't think anybody here would manage living there. It has hard training I practiced it from the age of 2. Now I live in top of Fuji village in Japan. We practice every were we go shopping running over hills on top of temples, house everywhere. The place we train is great, beautiful everyday we have snow but not when we go to the city. I go play yugi in the city there's called Mini Battle City. There you could play yugioh for long times. So if you've got any comment please feel free to write.

So here's my introduction.

Thanks for the welcome every one. If you Love My what I wrote about Kung fu and Ninja please PM to be friends or if you like kung fu and Ninja.

Welcome to YCM. Have a good time here, follow all the rules so you won't get ban. If you have any questions or need any help, PM me or somebody else or you could post in the correct forum.

And wow, that is an umm... how do I put this... LONG intro.

Guys, stop welcoming him. He's been a member for a while now. I swear, either some of you are blind, or you want to increase your post count so much, you're willing to post the same thing in every thread without even reading it. :/

And Crimson Ninja, a few things: don't double post, only bump after 24 hours, and if you have any youtube videos you want to post, post them in the Youtube Video Topic in General.

Yeah of course but I have an advice for you if you ever see a ninja don't look at him or say any word like FRIKKIN or you'll be bound for eternity.

Yeah of course but I have an advice for you if you ever see a ninja don't look at him or say any word like FRIKKIN or you'll be bound for eternity.

I'm now extremely grateful for living in BC. Wow, I didn't know that ninjas had internet access! And what with all the ninja training you have to do, when do you find the time to go on the forum?

Well I'm lucky that I've 1 week holiday. OK it's like this from 4 a.m. till 6 p.m. in our time.

And can you tell me what BC means. Yeah Internet access is all over the country.

Archived