Juken Club

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone is welcome here......... i first created this clubs for members, but all my hard work is not appriciated..... people just say they want to join then i add them to the member list and they never show up again........ thats why i decided to make this club public.... anyone can come in and talk about any anime they want......... just dont break any ycm rules.......... enjoy!!!

Hmm I said I will come and check on this club. Sounds that nobodies talking from when I left too bad.

Anyway I'll come and check on this club every now and then.

i just started watching avatar....... now iv never seen an epidsode of naruto before, but i know avatar is better than naruto..... theres almost a fight scene in every epidosode in avatar.... very few talking........... thats how i like it... and the fight scene is not cheap too........... its not a "1 minute battle 29 minnutes talking" thing.........

iv seen those already...... dont like it much....... try watching Tenjho Tenge.... its got twisted story line, hot chicks with big balloons, action using chi blast, comendy to laugh your guts out, and love affections................ best anime ive ever seen.. and ive seen tons...(except kids stuff)

I think if they did continue the anime it would be popular. I agree they just got deep into the story and then they ended it. Naruto is just annoying. I have no idea how it became so popular. It is just a load of kids with zero plots running around fighting. Not to mention how awful it portrays ninja lifestyles.

Archived