finished contest

copy this...so it looks more professional...

[align=center][size=xx-large]~Dragon Contest~[/size]
[size=xx-small]
[b][Objective][/b]
[1] Make one Monster card
[2] The card has to be a Dragon Type Monster
[3] Then make one supporting Spell or Trap

[b][Prizes][/b]
1st: 50 Points

[b][End Date][/b]
April 25, 2008[/size][/align]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i'm gonna help judge this...

[align=center]~Dragon Contest~

[Objective]

[1] Make one Monster card

[2] The card has to be a Dragon Type Monster

[3] Then make one supporting Spell or Trap

[Prizes]

1st: 50 Points

[End Date]

April 25, 2008[/align]

sure. galaxy dragon can only be speical summoned by removing 10 cards in your grave from play and tributing two dragons on our field. it gains 1200 atk for every dragon on the field. if it destroys a level-4 or lower monster as a result of battle, you may do damage to your opponent equal to the amount of cards in your graveyard X200. You may have this card attack twice by sending the top five cards from your deck to the grave. And im pretty sure you see bomber's effect.

O.K it's a ritual because you destroy all dragon type cards in the players deks to sumon the strongest. Now do you get it. ' U '

Ten lets make my othe card say that instead of only being destroyed by the F.G.D DRAGON it can only be destroyed be attaking it with kubo cards one after another and dont take damage. ' U ' 65915wc7.jpg

So I got a bit lazy so what???????????

This my dragon n support card:

bluemoondragonex7.jpg

Effect:

When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 300 points.

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle remove it from play and destroy the attacking monster.

wisdomofmoondragonvf4.jpg

Archived