How to print it in good condition?

Im not worrying about the size, but for eaxample, if I follow God Splice's advice, then please answer this:

The "front" paper that I will put on the old card will still feel "paperish." It will not feel like yugioh cards. That is why im looking for mint paper, or hard paper.

hello what is that?

Paper used for photos. I'd say, that'd be quite good. What you could also do is laminate it. Just in case you don't know what laminating is, you get a laminator, and some of the laminating stuff (see through plastic windows that are folded). It won't feel exactly the same, and it'll probabaly feel less like the cards than the photo/glossy paper idea, but it would still feel similar. Hope this helps.

BTW, I'm a new member, and this is my first post. I made 20 cards already, hehe. Star Wars and Halo. Of course, I made them for myself.

hm m thanks, still i think its hard, i just want to make them feel like cards, if u play with them ( i have made japanese cards into english, like the new 5Ds cards) so if i want to play a match with my friend, i would clearly noticed which one is real, and which one i made ( since its not same papers)

Archived