Crimson Ninjas Videos and Bio.

First the reason I don't post cards these days because I have some "Kimato" Problems aka life problems. I have to travel place to place to practice in different weathers so you'll see from me some cards soon.

Well I don't know how it started but I'll begin. I was 2 years old when I was in Fuji village, I was in japan because of our family history. Well I started training Ninja when I was 2 and believe me if your going to practice it, it's not easy take my advice. I was trained hard and good under the hand of my master. Well you think Ninjas lives are easy but no if you want to buy something in the morning or when the Sun is still shining, you must wear a hat and sunglasses so nobody know your true identity ok I'm going to stop blabbing and post the Videos under.

This is a video which me and my friend where making when we didn't have training you wont see me I'm behind the camera. Well if you want to see more of my Videos you will see in "More From nigahiga".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB45-xQl4-o

This is a video I made when I was teaching somebody the scenes where I appear when I was doing flips without a shirt and when I did a kick flip on somebody's face.

Well thats all. If you want to say anything just PM me don't write anything in this thread.

Shouldn't you ask a moderator to close this thread?

By the way, why do you want to deal with PMs only? Surely the beauty of a forum is that if you write something once for one person, it is visible for everyone to see so nobody else needs to ask again. The only reason I can see for not wanting to show it publicly is that you have something to hide... but if you have something to hide, why start the thread in the first place - attention-seeking?

Because I don't want to ruin this thread. And I don't have something to hide because I want this thread to be clean I don't want anybody to click on my signature and see these posts but It's OK. Anyone it's OK to post here.

Archived