.:Darkness Contest. Huge prize:. FINISHED

wilson91

Here is the newest contest of mine. You have to make any number of cards, based on the DARK attribute.

PRIZE

6 REPS plus a lifetime free purchases at my shop!

Here's what i'll grade them on.

Pic 10%

Originality 30%

Effect %50

Name 5%

ATK/DEF 1%

Type 4%

This ends on the 30th. Good luck!

... Okay, I can have some fun here.

Entry Reserved. I will update my post in which I post my cards on often, so Please do not grade them as a bunch until I have said COMPLETE ENTRY.

Thank you.

[align=center]Card 1.

43114dv8.jpg

Card 2.

43114nf3.jpg

Card 3.

43114bg6.jpg

Card 4.

43114zp7.jpg

Card 5.

43114lx8.jpg

Card 6.

43114ui3.jpg[/align]

ENTRY COMPLETE

This is a copy from my thread in the Realistic cards and thats why it has the story at the beginning. You can reach the actual thread by clicking on my sig.

When I walk alone

Nothing is there for warmth

Safty

Security

I was What I will become

Alone

When I was walking. Alone in the shadows.

My friends were gone.

My heart, filled with terror

I stood facing the world.

It stared back, but was stronger

faster

better.

I needed protection.

IT was there to help.

IT protected me when I needed it.

IT made the shadow go away-But for a price.

Now I stand enslaved by Darkness

I said IT was there, now I must follow it everywhere.

I was a fool, I needed help. IT was only there to take me.

IT never cared about me, IT lied.

Now my friends are back but I cannot follow.

IT won't let me and I must follow IT.

I'm sorry

Ok, enough of the crappy poem. here are the cards.

34153ow2.jpg

Credit to pic is Wolfy and takes the place of IT in the poem. Is also the main part of this set. Also, probably some major OCG errors in this card. Please point them out.

34153ah3.jpg

I do not own this picture, I just use it to increase the overall quality of my work, blah blah blah. Where it says that IT helps, this is one of IT's force.

34153pi1.jpg

Eviryone needs a decoy ^-^ Wolfy's pic.

34153dr3.jpg

Once again Wolfy's pic.

34153ha5.jpg

To tell you the truth, I have no idea where this pic came from but I don't claim it as my own. This is the power-house of this set.

34153jx0.jpg

this is IT. Wolfy's pic.

Oh hell yes...(sorry for using the world "H.E.Double-Hockey-Sticks")

I'll enter, and here are my cards...

[align=center]2wm2p0x.jpg

When this card is Summoned (including Normal Summoned and Special Summoned) all face-up monster cards on your side of the field and Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 monster card with "Corruption" in the name from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon on the turn this card's effect is activated. If you have already Normal Summoned during this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect.

2yyay61.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 DARK monster from your hand and place it in your Spell/Trap Card Zone and equip it to this card. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by half of the selected monster's ATK. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field ot the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase your Life Points by half of this card's ATK.

14dnbqt.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 3 DARK monsters from the field to the Graveyard. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters on your side of the field, except this card, by 500. This card's ATK and DEF become the number of cards in your Graveyard x200.

63wsxx.jpg

If there is atleast 1 face-up monster card on your side of the field with "Corruption" in the card title, you may Normal Summon this card without a tribute. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you may select 1 face-up DARK monster on your side of the field and increase this card's ATK by half of the selected monster's ATK until the End Phase of your turn. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, if you cannot, inflict 500 points of direct damage to your Life Points.

2zylpxc.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 DARK monsters from your side of the field. If this card battles with a LIGHT monster, decrease the ATK and DEF of the opponent's monster by total level of stars x100. When this card destroys a monster in battle, you must discard the top 2 cards from your deck. During your Main Phase 2, you may discard a card from your hand to draw 1 card.[/align]

Archived