Events Planned for 2018.

Mettaton EX

Hello one last time, beauties and gentlebeauties! This is Mettaton, reporting to you live from MTT News! Today, we have breaking news updates from this year's event managers. An exclusive sneak-peek at what's to come!

For the immediate future, look forward to the return of a certain group of someones. I of course am talking about the colorful Monokubs! They're a bit behind schedule, not that I can fathom why, but tjey WILL be here! While I would make a much better (not to mention more handsome) host, please look forward to their arrival and event!

But this is merely the lesser of two wonders! Now for an update on a less immediate event. I've heard from reliable sources that this year, for the Halloween Masquerade, you'll be in for a real treat: A gathering of entertainers, performers, stars! They'll be here to please and truly bring the month to life! I can't share all the little details because what good actor just throws spoilers around like that, but fret not dear viewers! There are still plenty more shows to come!

Now that I've completed all of my duties here, it's time to make my departure. So long, darlings!

Archived