Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Crouton

[CFV Standard] Spikes, bruh

G0s: 17

FV Mecha Trainer

8 Crits

4 Cheer Girl, Marilyn (Draw/Sentinel)

4 Heal

G1s: 13

4 Wonder Boy: On-call botdeck 1, +5000 for turn, at beginning of main phase move to soul, call another Wonder Boy from deck.

4 Gyro Slinger: On-ride/call, move 1 in hand to soul, look at top cards equal to vanguard grade, call 1.

3 White Tight End: +10000 while attacking.

2 Funky Bazooka: +5000 when another unit placed in same column.

G2s: 12

4 Treasured, Black Panther: SB1 for +15000 while attacking.

4 Highspeed, Brakki: On-call +10000 for turn, at beginning of main phase move to soul, call another Brakki from deck.

4 Spike Bouncer: On-ride/call, CB1/SB1, look at top cards equal to vanguard grade, call 1.

G3s: 8

4 General Seifried: Boss. While attacking, CB1 & move rearguard to soul to call another of that rearguard, +10000 for this and that card, and if this hits, SB1 to stand a rearguard and retire an opponent's.

4 Juggernaut Maximum: On-call +10000 for turn, at beginning of main phase move to soul, call another Juggernaut from deck.

• feels incorrect to not be playing unite attacker since the soul is so easy to actually create in this deck, he's basically just a +5 whenever you need the rebound but at the same time this is definitely more of a preference thing

cant help but feel as if funky bazooka is just 1k off of actually being any good which is a real shame

i prefer 6/6 for my trigger line-up instead of 8/4 since you don't have as much advantage gain as you'd really like, but that's almost definitely an optional thing

• feels incorrect to not be playing unite attacker since the soul is so easy to actually create in this deck, he's basically just a +5 whenever you need the rebound 
  • cant help but feel as if funky bazooka is just 1k off of actually being any good which is a real shame
  • i prefer 6/6 for my trigger line-up instead of 8/4 since you don't have as much advantage gain as you'd really like

cut the funkys for unites?

you potentially could, i also dont think you really need all of the jugs either necessarily