Who is Your Favorite Member of YCM?

ITI3L33

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

1-3: Tough to say... I'd say Torchman, a.k.a. Lord Davok. Although riceeman and The Great Unknown, who may be my future apprentices, show great potential...

4-6: Other than me? XD There's a lot of great members, but the one that everyone is forgetting and the one who takes the cake for this award is...

FRUNK!!! C'mon, people? Who hasn't grown to like Frunk for one of his 7,000+ posts?!

7-12: One word here...

YCmaker.

Favourite member with 1-3 stars: Raven' date=' she's so awesome!;)

Least favourite member: Raven, I hate her like hell!

Favourite member with 4-6 stars: I'm still not sure about that, so...

[/quote']

Wow, never knew it was possible to like and hate yourself.

Guest PikaPerson01

That's spam Pikaperson. Negged.

No it's not. It's saying this topic is just a huge circle jerk, which it is. Plz remove your neg nao. K'thnx

Guest PikaPerson01

That's spam Pikaperson. Negged.

No it's not. It's saying this topic is just a huge circle jerk' date=' which it is. Plz remove your neg nao. K'thnx

[/quote']

Explain more, and I will. I don't understand what you mean.

[removed]

Basically, this topic is just nothing but ego stroking, as if being everyone's favorite member of YCM would mean anything to anyone.

[removed]

Basically, this topic is just nothing but ego stroking, as if being everyone's favorite member of YCM would mean anything to anyone.

I don't think the first statement was appropriate here, but I do agree with the second part. I mean, it's nice to know those things, but if people like someone, they can add them to their buddy list or something.

Archived