pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time & darkness club

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join?

1. Don't shirk work!

2. Run away and pay!

3. Smiles go for miles.

Which version do you guys own? I own Explorers of Darkness.

I'm still stuck on the save Azurill part, Every time I reach the top floor, my Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack is out of PP. Plus, I managed to learn thunder wave, but I forgot to save the game.

Man, that Drowzee is one tough pokemon.

Can I join?

1. Don't shirk work!

2. Run away and pay!

3. Smiles go for miles.

Which version do you guys own? I own Explorers of Darkness.

I'm still stuck on the save Azurill part' date=' Every time I reach the top floor, my Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack is out of PP. Plus, I managed to learn thunder wave, but I forgot to save the game.

Man, that Drowzee is one tough pokemon.

[/quote']I owned him with Charmander, so how on earth can you die? I admit I did die the first time around before I even reached Drowzee but now I've gotten to the bit after that and I've just been too lazy to play.

1. Don't shirk work!

2. Run away and pay!

3. Smiles go for miles!

Okay, I know that I don't have to battle shellos, and it was just a side mission. I didn't see any other good criminals to capture for arrest. Man, I'm stuck at the big battle against the team of 1 Luxray, and several of Luxio.

Man, I've battled them at least 15 times, maybe even 20-25 times.

Any advice?

1. Don't shirk work!

2. Run away and pay!

3. Smiles go for miles!

Okay, I've beaten Luxray, and the only pokemon I used were my Pikachu, and my Cyndaquil.

I'm stuck at the part where you have to get to the final area of Northern Desert. The farthest I've gotten there was the 14th floor.

Archived