Mage Power x 1

Shadow Spell x 1

Familiar Possessed - Eria x 1

Pot Of Greed x 1

Monster Reborn x 1

Spirit Reaper x 1

D.D. Assailant x 1

Raigeki x 1

Why are you telling everyone to change the theme of their deck when you have no room to talk. I see absolutely no theme/combos what so ever in this. Also, there is a ban list you know. And it helps to make things more organized by listing your tribute monsters, non-tribute monsters, spells, and traps.

Here here, Slime.

This deck is absolute CRAP.

You have to nerve to tell other people they suck when you have no room to talk, Loopykitten.

1/10 - Acting like you're good when you quite clearly are not.

I suggest that you DO NOT post any replies to any decks on here, flaming for no reason. Think it through first, or we'll come down on you like a ton of bricks;.

-ASH

I did`nt do any of those posts that you saw' date=' they were from my sister that whole day she was`nt away from my house she was at my house, while I was at the store, so she went on this site and did bad and offensive posts Sincerely, Loopykitten

[/quote']

Yeah I highly doubt that...if your sister wanted on here so bad why didnt she make here own account instead of using yours?? >_>

I did`nt do any of those posts that you saw' date=' they were from my sister that whole day she was`nt away from my house she was at my house, while I was at the store, so she went on this site and did bad and offensive posts Sincerely, Loopykitten

[/quote']

That's why the logout button exist :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Not to mention there is an Andro Sphinx without a Pyramid of Light in this deck. How do you expect to get Andro Sphinx into play' date=' Loopykitten? Noob.

[/quote']

Your wrong slime lord.

You can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the card when "Pyramid of Light" is on the field.

So it doesn't require Pyramid of light, but you MAY Special Summon it by the effect.

Your wrong slime lord.

You can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the card when "Pyramid of Light" is on the field.

So it doesn't require Pyramid of light' date=' but you MAY Special Summon it by the effect.

[/quote']

I meant that its easier to just to Special Summon it at the cost of 500 Life Points and having Pyramid of Light on the field. Tributing two monsters is actually not that easy and usually not worth it.

Oh god, I said I'd help you when they yell at you when you post your deck, but I thought you were posting a deck, this isn't a deck, this is just a... a... thing...

Perhaps you should put this deck to the fire and the sword, or the 'blue flame', whichever you seem to prefer, and start over...

As for the poll 'Tell me if the has a good number of cards in it', well, since I can't vote for either of those without regreting it, I'll just go out on a limb and say NO.

Archived