Gogeta's child ?

shonenhikada

What would happen if gogeta or vegetto the fusion of vegeta and goku had a child, let's say 1 with chichi and the other with bulma. Who would be the father, goku,vegeta or both. Also how strong would the child be and shouldn't goku or vegeta have tried this at the end of DBZ such that in GT the kid would be all powerful and save their butts.

Think about it saiyan/human kids get a whoppin power level based on how strong their parents were, the stronger the parents the stronger the child much so that the child could be more poweful than the parent in a short time.

Hence why didn't goku and vegeta do that as gogeta then train the child all throughout the years before GT.

Sounds good, but I dont think that could happen though.... I mean, they would have two different kinds of genes would it not?,.. I mean one from both goku and vegeta right? That means it would either be like goku+vegeta+chichi or vegeta+goku+bulma...

Sounds good' date=' but I dont think that could happen though.... I mean, they would have two different kinds of genes would it not?,.. I mean one from both goku and vegeta right? That means it would either be like goku+vegeta+chichi or vegeta+goku+bulma...

[/quote']

NAH they fused it's not 2 separate people it's 2 people join as one that goes at th DNA level as well.

Archived