Red Guy's vacation

The_Red_Guy

HELLOOOOOOOO IT'S ME! The Red Guy. I was just buttwalking over here so I can SHOW YOU MY pictures from my vacation I took last month over the next FEW days. WON'T THAT BE FUN?!

And OOOOOOOOOOOO! The first picture I have is of the flight attendent for my flight, Bunny.

X1lHuIV.jpg

ISN'T SHE PRETTY?! Uh ha ha haaa. You could say we get on like a HOUSE ON FIRE. And here below is her showing off last class.

Tr6zGTa.jpg

I of course had FIRST CLASS tickets, after all the bonuses I've gotten in the army. But that's for ANOTHER TIME! Oh, and here's Bunny showing what to do in case of a jagged landing against a HUNDRED FOOT WALL OF SHARP JAGGED ROCKS IMPALING YOUR soft supple flesh.

O1mx6TQ.jpg

She was quite a gem, and taught me wonderful SKILLS about water landings. Basically, you do this. [Flails arms] AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! But enough about that, it's time for luuuuuuuuuuuuunch!

gwO7tvG.jpg

OH MMMMMM. Mmmmm-MMMMMM UH! Doesn't that look appetising? Mmmhm ha ha ha. Ahh, well, after lunch and aside from a trauamtic engine failure, the flight ended CALMLY! So be sure to check in for when I land in egypt to see the PYRAMIDS! This has been the Reeeeed Guy.

Archived