[Balanced Video Game Cards] - Final Fantasy X (Seymour Guado)

Tkk

Hi everyone! This is my first post (well I failed my first one, so this is my first REAL one) and I wanted to share something creative I was trying. Essentially taking characters that I like from other series that I like and trying to convert them into PLAYABLE cards in the current TCG. My first subject is the annoying asshat Seymour from FFX. A character that is not only despicable, but never dies! Please feel free to give any criticism, but I also want people's opinion of how well I  captured his characteristics in these cards.

Seymour (base form) and his Aeon, Anima:

nU1jVzV.png  3IRUuUb.png

Monster effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 2 \"Guado Tokens\" (Warrior/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 2000). They cannot be used for the Summon of a monster. While you control any \"Guado Tokens\", your opponent cannot target this card for an attack. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 500 ATK. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Pendulum effect:

You can only control 1 \"Aeon\" monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 \"Aeon\" monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) If this card is removed from the field, destroy any monster Special Summoned this way. If this card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed after being placed there from the Monster Zone: Banish this card; during your next Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Natus\" from your Extra Deck and attach this card to it as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Anima effect:

Must be Link Summoned. Cannot be used to Summon a monster. Each time a player takes damage from a card effect, except this effect of \"Aeon - Anima\", their opponent takes the same amount of damage. Your opponent takes no battle damage from battles involving this card. Monsters destroyed by battle with this card have their effects negated. If this card attacks, after damage calculation: You take 1000 damage.

Seymour Natus and his minion, Mortibody:
1spgL2M.png  0pNxle8.png

Monster effect:

Must be Xyz Summoned by the effect of \"Final Fantasy - Seymour\" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Special Summon 1 \"Mortibody\" from your Extra Deck to the Main Monster Zone. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish all Extra Deck monsters on the field, except this card or \"Mortibody\", also you cannot declare attacks this turn. When this card is removed from the field: Return all monsters banished by this effect to the Extra Deck. This effect cannot be negated. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Pendulum effect:

If this card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed after being placed there from the Monster Zone: Banish this card; during your next Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Flux\" from your Extra Deck and attach this card to it as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.)

Mortibody effect:

Must be Link Summoned. Cannot be used to Summon a monster. You can only control 1 \"Mortibody\". You take no battle damage from battles involving this card. If you do not control exactly 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Natus\": Return this card to the Extra Deck. If a \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Natus\" you control is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: Change the target to this card. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: Pay 1000 LP instead.

Seymour Flux and his minion, Mortiorchis:
4Ug5oWy.png  rbJpIxT.png

Monster effect:

Must be Xyz Summoned by the effect of \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Natus\" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be Tributed. Any effect that would make your opponent gain LP inflicts the same amount of damage to them instead. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Special Summon 1 \"Mortiorchis\" from your Extra Deck to the Main Monster Zone. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Pendulum effect:

Negate the effects of all Extra Deck monsters during the Battle Phase. If this card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed after being placed there from the Monster Zone: Banish this card; during your next Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Omnis\" from your Extra Deck and attach this card to it as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.)

Mortiorchis effect:

Must be Link Summoned. Cannot be used to Summon a monster. You can only control 1 \"Mortiorchis\". If you do not control exactly 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Flux\": Return this card to the Extra Deck. If a player takes battle damage from a battle involving this card: That player gains LP equal to the damage inflicted. If a \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Flux\" you control or this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: Pay 1000 LP instead (for each).

Seymour Omnis and his minions, Mortiphasms:
mcZj6oT.png  PeAJPh5.png

Monster effect:

Must be Xyz Summoned by the effect of \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Flux\" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be Tributed. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Special Summon 1 \"Mortiphasm\" from your Extra Deck to the Main Monster Zone. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) When your opponent activates a card or effect while you control a monster(s) with the same Attributes as all face-up monsters your opponent controls (min. 1) (Quick Effect): Negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down.

Mortiphasm(s) effect:

Must be Link Summoned. Cannot be used to Summon a monster. Cannot declare attacks. If you do not control exactly 1 \"Final Fantasy - Seymour Omnis\": Return this card to the Extra Deck. When this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 3 \"Mortiphasm Tokens\" (Machine/DARK/Level 9/ATK 0/DEF 2000). Their names' become \"Mortiphasm\", also their effects become the same as this card. (Quick Effect): You can change the Attribute of this card. You can only use this effect of \"Mortiphasm\" once per turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived