Hello I am new

Dougtheloremaster

My name is DougtheLoremaster. I recent joined, yesterday actually. I had some fun ideas and thought it might be a fun hobby to makes some cards. I was competitive in Yu-Gi-Oh about the time Yugi fought in battle city in the anime. I don't duel much anymore, though I enjoyed some times with ranked duelist network before it was dueling book. I still watch banlists and enjoy new card theories and reveals. Some habits never die I guess.

I am always trying to fine tune my thoughts and look forward to hearing how you feel about my works.
/) (\

P.S. I am a brony. If you do not like ponies, that is just fine. I do and nothing will change that. Let's love and tolerate, and get along. I will respect your opinions, please respect mine.

Hello Doug. Do you know the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

good old star wars. 

let's see if I can still do this...

"He was a sithlord, a powerful one. He grew in the force to where he was able to influence the stars and planets themselves. He was even able to prevent others from dying. Then one night while he was sleeping his apprentice poisoned him. Funny, all that power and yet he could not save himself."

Archived